Weekly update: features!
A new build is up with some sorely needed features. Among them:
- Server list and room list are now on the same page
- Added tabs to the game page for more space
- Added basic admin functionality. The first player in the room is an admin, and if he/she leaves, the next person in line becomes an admin.
- Added game controls on Room tab (time limits; goal limits; locking teams)
- Added list of players in the room on Players tab. A player can switch teams by toggling his own switch (if the teams are not locked). An admin can set the team of any player by toggling his switch.
- Game now waits for an admin to start the game (Room tab).
- Chat messages limited to 10 (instead of infinite scroll)
- Keyboard glitch causing player to be stuck after interacting with chat, fixed.
- Ball no longer sticks to walls
Come on out and take a look. Please let me know if I’ve left any bugs in there, or what you like/dislike about the new layout!